Territory Mgr- Northern Cornbelt
Job Type: Full time
Grow a Better Tomorrow with Nufarm.
We know that growing is about more than just crops and cultivation. It’s about sunshine and rain, early mornings and hard work. It can be frustratingly unpredictable but also wonderfully uplifting. More than anything, it’s about people. Nufarm is the dependable partner behind thousands of agricultural success stories. Every day, growers around the world turn to our products and our people to help with the challenges of fighting disease, weeds and pests, and to increase crop yields.
How can you Unearth the Possibilities with Nufarm?
We’re looking to engage a proactive and customer centric Territory Manager- Northern Corn Belt. The position will be responsible for providing sales and product support to distributors, end users, key influencers, and also assists their supervisor, the Regional Manager, with other identified tasks and responsibilities. The position is a remote position and will be responsible for Crop Protection sales in the states of ND, SD, MN, WI.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for all areas of sales and support to individual customers in the assigned territory of ND, SD, MN, WI. and specifically assigned regional home office accounts. Execute national account objectives with buying group members and/or division offices in specified territory.
- Develop and accept responsibility for an annual budget and subsequent forecast that is reasonable as set and approved by the Regional Manager and V.P. Sales, Crop Protection. This budget should contain goals that are a reasonable stretch that coincide with the currently available and projected product actives available to Nufarm and reflect expected margin returns.
- Develop Account Plans/Forecast and accept responsibility for an annual account plan with the key customers. Position the Nufarm Portfolio and Market Strategy with each key customer. Build information in the Sales Force tool to support each account that you manage.
- Work with Nufarm Internal Groups & Departments such as Product Management, Regulatory, Sales and Marketing and Customer Service to obtain the most current and viable products to offer the Crop Protection markets in the US.
- Provide assistance and coordinate a positive relationship among Internal Nufarm groups that support Crop Protection, Vegetation Management, Seed Treatment and Company Objectives. Maintain this collective relationship to help mutually grow Nufarm both internally and externally.
- Attend and participate in Industry Organization and their meetings and tradeshow events as applicable and appropriate and which align with the company's principles and objectives.
What do you bring?
You’re an excellent communicator with strong technical and product knowledge and 3 years prior experience in crop protection sales or related agriculture field. The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor’s Degree with a strong track record of being a team player. You’re comfortable operating in an agile environment and you have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to travel overnight 70% of the time. You also hold a valid drivers license. You are familiar with Salesforce and you have strong Microsoft Office and Excel skills. Most importantly, you’re positive, results driven, and you thrive off being empowered to own your own outcomes.
If you want to be a part of a thriving, supportive environment and are inspired by the prospect of being a part of something bigger, we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are decided based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We are committed to building an inclusive environment for all Nufarm employees.