Location: Commercial Excellence
Job Type: Full time
Grow a Better Tomorrow with Nufarm
We know that growing is about more than just crops and cultivation. It’s about sunshine and rain, early mornings and hard work. It can be frustratingly unpredictable but also wonderfully uplifting. More than anything, it’s about people. Nufarm is the dependable partner behind thousands of agricultural success stories. Every day, growers around the world turn to our products and our people to help with the challenges of fighting disease, weeds and pests, and to increase crop yield.
How can you grow with Nufarm?
Reporting to the Commercial Excellence Manager and based in Morrisville, NC, Nufarm is looking for a CRM Specialist to support high-value customer engagements through maintaining and improving our data management practices and use of our CRM tools.
What will you be doing?
In addition to good data management practices, this role will collaborate with Sales, Marketing, IT, Finance, Vendor and Customers to understand our data, the impact to the business and our customers, and will create and implement best practices to ensure continued success. Best practices may include cleaning and entering data, optimization of exiting tools and processes, creation of new processes, training, user support and guidance.
- Ensure efficient operations of the Salesforce and other integrated reporting & CRM systems with a full view of the business needs and requirements. This will also involve data cleansing, list uploads, lead management and reporting.
- Coordinate data management and integration between the ERP system and Salesforce
- Suggest and implement optimization and efficiency opportunities
- Program data management and tracking
- Create and share best practices for data management with Sales and other impactful groups
- Train and continually coach team members on best practices for data integrity and using Salesforce
What do you bring?
The ideal candidate will have experience in Salesforce.com, an understanding of CRM and ERP systems and hierarchical data structure in general, familiarity with financial incentive structures, and excellent communication skills. This role will require attention to detail as well as understanding the big picture of how data improves our commercial excellence and makes Nufarm easy to do business with for our customers. It will be a mix of hands-on manual data management as well as strategic thinking with the goals of increasing automation and accuracy. Additionally, you will hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in business
- Salesforce user experience (and/or admin experience)
- Knowledge developing, implementing, and using data to optimize customer offers and program redemption
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Salesforce