MPS & MRP Site Planner
Location: Supply Chain
Job Type: Full time
Grow a Better Tomorrow with Nufarm.
We know that growing is about more than just crops and cultivation. It’s about sunshine and rain, early mornings and hard work. It can be frustratingly unpredictable but also wonderfully uplifting. More than anything, it’s about people. Nufarm is the dependable partner behind thousands of agricultural success stories. Every day, growers around the world turn to our products and our people to help with the challenges of fighting disease, weeds and pests, and to increase crop yields.
How can you grow with Nufarm?
Based in Chicago Heights, IL Nufarm is looking for a MPS & MRP Site Planner who will be responsible for the development and delivery of accurate production plan MPS and a purchase plan MRP for short - long-term horizon up to 24 months inside ASCP and work orders for sites.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure the completion of the Master Production Schedule (MPS) and Material Requirement Plan (MRP) with a horizon that extends from 0 to 24 months in ASCP. Troubleshooting and running the daily routines to achieve the most reliable plan for the company and customers.
- Ensure the preparation, review and confirmation of production schedules are happening according to the MPS and MRP official plans.
- Compare weekly/ monthly the MPS and MRP plans in ASCP with the excel version with the help of the Regional MPS and MRP professionals.
- Ensure accurate review, update, and oversight of works orders
- Ensure materials are available prior to launching works orders
- Responsible for the review of production orders
- Responsible for the update of production orders based on planning horizon rules
- Work with regional MPR and MRP professionals to monitor the manufacturing performance to the ASCP MPS and MRP.
- Act as a data custodian for the system for specific data elements including the following activities:
- Perform executional data management activities for designated system attributes
- Adhere to data governance policy and make recommendations for improvement
- Make recommendations for improvement to site-level Data Stewards
- Ensure necessary handover and agreement on detailed production schedule during weekly production meetings.
- Run the Supply Chain planning routines in the system until the MPS and MRP are accurate enough to migrate the official plans to the system.
- Be the knowledge transfer to all the others Supply Chain planners in the site to starting running the plans only inside the ASCP.
- Other duties as assigned.
What do you bring?
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field or 5+ years of experience in a production and/or Material Planning, scheduling environment ensuring the preparation, review, and confirmation of productions schedules are happening according to MPS and MRP.
If you want to be a part of a thriving, supportive environment and are inspired by the prospect of being a part of something bigger, we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment decisions are decided based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We are committed to building an inclusive environment for all Nufarm employees.