Job Type: Full time
Grow a Better Tomorrow with Nufarm.
We know that growing is about more than just crops and cultivation. It’s about sunshine and rain, early mornings and hard work. It can be frustratingly unpredictable but also wonderfully uplifting. More than anything, it’s about people. Nufarm is the dependable partner behind thousands of agricultural success stories. Every day, growers around the world turn to our products and our people to help with the challenges of fighting disease, weeds and pests, and to increase crop yields.
How can you Unearth the Possibilities with Nufarm?
We’re looking to engage a proactive and customer centric Territory Manager for Crop Protection in the Mid-Atlantic region. Someone who provides sales and product support to distributors, end users and key influencers. In this dynamic role you will be responsible for Crop Protection sales in the states of North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.
What will you be doing?
- Manage all areas of sales and support to customers in the assigned territory of the states of North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.
- Build strong, interpersonal relationships with external customers to ensure ongoing loyalty.
- Develop and accept responsibility for an annual budget and subsequent forecast that is reasonable as set and approved.
- Attend and participate in Industry Organizations and their meetings and tradeshow events as applicable and appropriate and which align with the company's principles and objective.
- Foresee any potential issues and implement resolutions to avoid any impact to customers or the Nufarm brand.
- Complete and timely execution of all administrative requirements set forth by Nufarm (e.g. Monthly expense reporting, weekly reports, weekly itineraries, vacation requests, check requests, terms and pricing exception requests, individual customer rebate accruals, pricing exceptions and rebate and program calculations).
What do you bring?
You’re an excellent communicator with strong technical and product knowledge who brings at least 3 years prior experience within a sales role, ideally within crop protection sales industry. The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor’s Degree in agronomy, business or a related field. You’re comfortable operating in an agile environment and you have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to travel overnight 70% of the time. You’re well versed in Salesforce and you have strong Microsoft Office and Excel skills. Most importantly, you’re positive, results driven, and you thrive off being empowered to own your own outcomes.
If you want to be a part of a thriving, supportive environment and are inspired by the prospect of being a part of something bigger, we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are decided based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We are committed to building an inclusive environment for all Nufarm employees.