Customer Service Representative
Location: Customer Service
Job Type: Full time
Nuseed delivers VALUE BEYOND YIELD® through Canola, Carinata, Sorghum and Sunflower seed for farm customers and new plant-based solutions for end-use customers globally. Our industry leading Beyond Yield Carinata, and Omega-3 Canola products provide a truly sustainable platform recognizing the ever-evolving environmental challenges our world is facing. All of this is core to our global commitment and what sets us apart.
Over 350 Nuseed employees work across our global locations, including three world-class Nuseed Innovation Centers. Nuseed is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nufarm Limited (AUX: NUF).
Nuseed has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative with a strong focus on logistics coordination. The Customer Service Representative will work closely with the Omega-3 commercial supply chain teams in executing daily operations for team success. The duties will include, partnering to deliver on daily logistics operations, calculation of grower payments and supporting oil sales with customer service. The strong logistics focus will include truck, rail, and vessel shipments, exportation documentation, inventory systems management, and communicating with third party service providers.
- Calculate grower grain settlements and submit payment requests to finance
- Customer support for oil sales, including invoices and communication of logistics and documentation
- Create customer schedule for international shipments
- Process inventory adjustments for grain and oil
- Create processing jobs, returns, sales orders and transfer orders in Netsuite and SMP
- Create Shipping Manifests for each oil shipment
- Create Customs documentation for international shipments
- Communicate with grain elevators to schedule cars and receive truck and rail weights
- Release rail cars within Rail company portals after loading at grain elevators
- Obtain truck rates from brokers/carriers, book loads and code invoices for grain hoppers and oil tanker trucks
- Communicate with Surveyor, Freight Forwarder, Carrier and Terminal on each shipment
- Create shipment instructions for Freight Forwarder
- Track rail cars, vessel shipments and communicate with customers/business partners
- Ship grain/oil samples for QA and customers
- Support QA with analysis data entry into SMP
The incumbent can expect to be allocated duties, not specifically mentioned in this document, but within the capacity, qualifications & experience normally expected from persons occupying positions at this classification.
The Company will make reasonable accommodations to individuals with known disabilities who are able to perform the essential functions of their jobs with or without such accommodations, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the Company’s operations. Individuals requiring accommodation should speak to the Company’s Human Resources Department concerning their needs.
Salary Range: $43,000 – $64,500 USD
Nuseed takes several factors into consideration when determining salary ranges. These factors include, but are not limited to, candidate experience, education, geographical location, and industry. Nuseed roles are incentive eligible and offer a robust benefit package that are not reflected in the noted salary range.