Global Lead, Digital Communications
Location: Alsip, Illinois
Job Type: Full time
Grow a Better Tomorrow with Nufarm
We know that growing is about more than just crops and cultivation. It’s about sunshine and rain, early mornings and hard work. It can be frustratingly unpredictable but also wonderfully uplifting. More than anything, it’s about people. Nufarm is the dependable partner behind thousands of agricultural success stories. Every day, growers around the world turn to our products and our people to help with the challenges of fighting disease, weeds and pests, and to increase crop yields.
We operate in over 100 countries and have a presence in all of the major agricultural regions around the world. Our team is made up of talented and dedicated professionals who are passionate about making a difference and driving positive change.
At Nufarm, we believe that the key to our success is our people. We are committed to creating a culture of diversity and inclusion, where everyone can contribute their unique perspectives and ideas. We offer a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and development, and we are always looking for talented individuals who share our values and are committed to making a difference in the world.
How can you Unearth the Possibilities with Nufarm?
Nufarm is seeking a Global Lead, Digital Communications to join our Chicago office team. The successful candidate will ensure our external digital channels are optimised to reach relevant stakeholders and be adept at producing on-brand media-rich content across video, graphics and text, both in house and via briefing agencies.
The role will also support the Group Lead, Brand and Corporate Communications on the brand strategy and execution to deliver a One Nufarm brand experience across all stakeholders. The incumbent will also support on the Voice of Customer program to ensure that the program is embedded within the regions, while providing overall insights at a global level. Customer insights will be communicated at a global level across functions and internally to enable and support a strong customer focus within the business.
- You are a creative communicator - you understand what connect stakeholders visually to an idea in a global and complex business. Resourcefulness is a strong skill of yours and you are willing to find quick and easy solutions, while able to brief agencies and designers where needed.
- You can source and produce content across channels and audiences that aligns with, and supports, the business strategy and is on brand.
- You will have experience running Voice of Customer programs to ensure customer insight is identified, actioned and communicated back to our customers, while bringing that customer insight into our communications.
- You will love rolling up your sleeves to deliver business-as-usual, while also keeping an eye on the horizon to develop long-term plans.
- You enjoy developing content to different target audiences.
- You have excellent organisational skills and the ability to develop and implement process and procedures for continuous improvement.
- You enjoy collaborating with business leaders and staff, as well as corporate teams to craft solutions focused on our highest priorities.
- You create structure in ambiguity while being flexible in how you drive outcomes.
- You understand brand and the digital environments we work within.
We are looking for a creative visual communicator to activate our brand with our stakeholders, with a passion for the communities we serve and the sector we operate in.