Capital Manufacturing Representative
Job Type: Full time
Grow a Better Tomorrow with Nufarm.
We know that growing is about more than just crops and cultivation. It’s about sunshine and rain, early mornings and hard work. It can be frustratingly unpredictable but also wonderfully uplifting. More than anything, it’s about people. Nufarm is the dependable partner behind thousands of agricultural success stories. Every day, growers around the world turn to our products and our people to help with the challenges of fighting disease, weeds and pests, and to increase crop yields.
How can you Unearth the Possibilities with Nufarm?
Based in Chicago Heights, IL Nufarm is looking to engage a motivated Capital Manufacturing Representative reporting to the Director of Manufacturing NA to provide continuity and coordination of the engineering, procurement and construction functions supporting the project from the Project Identification/Ideation Stage through Project Startup and Closure Stage by serving as the representative of the manufacturing/processing/packaging plant on projects.
What will you be doing?
- Coordinate assistance from plant resources (process knowledgeable personnel) and other Subject Matter Experts for Front-End Loading activities
- Serves as the single focal point for all correspondence between plant resources and the project engineer/manager.
- May also serve as project manager for small projects.
- Serves as the operations lead and communicator to the project team
- Identify issues and concerns with the process and layouts, approve of scopes and communicates them to the operations team.
- Writes and updates operation procedures and training documents.
What do you bring?
Nufarm is looking for a Capital Manufacturing Representative with a bachelor’s degree in engineering or A minimum of 5 years manufacturing, engineering, or relevant experience required. The ideal candidate will be able to identify root cause and corrective actions, troubleshoot issues, and implement process improvements.
If you want to be a part of a thriving, supportive environment and are inspired by the prospect of being a part of something bigger, we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment decisions are decided based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We are committed to building an inclusive environment for all Nufarm employees.