Capital Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Full time
Grow a Better Tomorrow with Nufarm.
We know that growing is about more than just crops and cultivation. It’s about sunshine and rain, early mornings and hard work. It can be frustratingly unpredictable but also wonderfully uplifting. More than anything, it’s about people. Nufarm is the dependable partner behind thousands of agricultural success stories. Every day, growers around the world turn to our products and our people to help with the challenges of fighting disease, weeds and pests, and to increase crop yields.
How can you grow with Nufarm?
Based in Chicago Heights, IL Nufarm is looking for a Capital Administrative Assistant that will thrive in a fast-paced office environment demonstrating strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, research, and time management skills.
What will you be doing?
- Maintains filing systems (hard copies and electronic) as assigned for capital and engineering teams.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Provide a weekly report on spend, burnrate, and projected spend, gather invoices and follow-up with any issues.
- Organize and schedule work with contractors to complete tasks for a project. Manage the contractors work to ensure it is meeting Nufarm’s safety, quality, and work scope within the projects budget.
- Ensure the project controls is of high-quality work. Review the projects and ensure it meets expectations.
- Work with HSE personnel to ensure and support appropriate procedures, training, tools, incident investigations, and metrics are in place.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
- Gather invoices and send out POs when needed.
- Review timesheets from contractors with Projects Managers
- Provide a weekly cost tracking report.
- Update procedures and other documents
- Write reports and other documentation for filing and presentations.
- Assists in communicating schedules for operations and contractors.
- At times, manage contractors for small office projects.
- Maintains office supplies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What do you bring?
You hold an associates degree or have proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant and you are proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular). Additionally, you excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work and have the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision with a high attention to detail
If you want to be a part of a thriving, supportive environment and are inspired by the prospect of being a part of something bigger, we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment decisions are decided based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We are committed to building an inclusive environment for all Nufarm employees.