Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Full time
Nuseed delivers VALUE BEYOND YIELD ® through dedicated service, locally proven canola, carinata, sorghum and sunflower seed for farm customers and new plant-based solutions for end-use customers globally. Our industry leading Beyond Yield Carinata and Omega-3 Canola products provide a truly sustainable platform recognizing the ever-evolving environmental challenges our world is facing. All of this is core to our global commitment and what sets us apart. 400 Nuseed employees work across our global locations, including three world-class Nuseed Innovation Centers. Nuseed is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nufarm Limited (AUX: NUF).
Nuseed has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative located in Montana, North Dakota, Texas, Florida or Georgia. This role will assist the Business Services Manager by bringing value-added services to customers, responding to customer requests and questions regarding service, products, account information in a timely and professional manner. This role will receive orders and follow procedures for data entry through shipment and invoicing of the customer. The Customer Service Representative will collaborate with growers, distributors, field sales managers and the business services manager to discuss inventory, shipping concerns, and availability of product to meet customer demand. This individual will collaborate across Sales, Finance and Supply Chain to ensure we meet and exceed customer expectations.
Reach your potential:
- Partner with Sales team to understand customer demand
- Escalate unresolved concerns to the Business Services Manager
- Interact with customers across all lines of the North American Nuseed business
- Data entry and analysis of customer trends, patterns, and supply
- Address all customer inquiries with proper investigation, resolution and follow up
- Receive and process orders timely
- Manage inventory and process supply and stock transfers
- Actively build rapport and trust with customers and stakeholders
- Develop knowledge of company products, programs and services and the how they benefit the customers.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and external parties to gather and report grower point of sale
- Maximizes effectiveness through appropriate system and technology usage while documenting all customer interactions.
Do you have a bachelor’s degree in Business or Agr-business or similar experience? The ideal candidate will have 3 years of customer service-based experience, demonstrating effective oral and written communication, an understanding of Microsoft Office as well as strong organizational skills. Are you able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment? The right candidate is a team player, quick learner and can build relationships quickly.
Salary Range: $44,500 - $56,500 USD
Nuseed takes several factors into consideration when determining salary ranges. These factors include, but are not limited to, candidate experience, education, geographical location, and industry. Nuseed roles are incentive eligible and offer a robust benefit package that are not reflected in the noted salary range.
If this is you. Apply online today.