Location: West Sacramento, California
Job Type: Full time
Nuseed delivers VALUE BEYOND YIELD ® through dedicated service, locally proven canola, carinata, sorghum and sunflower seed for farm customers and new plant-based solutions for end-use customers globally. Our industry leading Beyond Yield Carinata and Omega-3 Canola products provide a truly sustainable platform recognizing the ever-evolving environmental challenges our world is facing. All of this is core to our global commitment and what sets us apart. Over 300 Nuseed employees work across our global locations, including three world-class Nuseed Innovation Centers. Established in Australia in 2006, Nuseed has grown to offer industry leading germplasm, advanced molecular capabilities, regional R&D and commercial teams in Australia, Europe, North America and South America, and sales in more than 30 countries. Nuseed is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nufarm Limited (AUX: NUF).
The content specialist will play a key role in curating and amplifying the online presence of Nuseed’s Nutritional brands: Aquaterra and Nutriterra. This person will be an expert in digital engagement with exceptional project management skills. The role requires the ability to communicate complex scientific, health, and sustainability concepts in simple and captivating content.
Nuseed Nutritional is applying the power of plants to improve human health and improve ocean habitats. Our core products are oils derived from Nuseed Omega-3 Canola, a proprietary crop enhanced with microalgae genes to produce long-chain fatty acids. These plant-based oils provide a scalable source of nutrition that are primarily harvested from wild-caught fish. The brands Aquaterra and Nutriterra are the world’s first land-based sources of DHA Omega-3 specifically designed for the aquaculture and human nutrition industries, respectively.
The role may require occasional (10%) domestic travel.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to produce high quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive stakeholder feedback and generate ideas to increase engagement
What you’ll bring:
- Proven work experience as a content marketer
- Proficiency in WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Adherence to brand guidelines and care in executing consistent presentation
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms for B2B engagement
- Project management skills and attention to detail
The ideal candidate will have three to five years of content marketing experience. They will possess excellent communication and writing skills, and strong attention to detail. You’ll play an important role in ensuring Nuseed content is effectively organized, well maintained and accessible. ` The ideal candidate is curious, creative, collaborative, and a self-directed learner.
The incumbent can expect to be allocated duties, not specifically mentioned in this document, but within the capacity, qualifications & experience normally expected from persons occupying positions at this classification.
The Company will make reasonable accommodations to individuals with known disabilities who are able to perform the essential functions of their jobs with or without such accommodations, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the Company’s operations. Individuals requiring accommodation should speak to the Company’s Human Resources Department concerning their needs.
Salary Range: $65,000-$85,000 USD
Nuseed takes several factors into consideration when determining salary ranges. These factors include, but are not limited to, candidate experience, education, geographical location, and industry. Nuseed roles are incentive eligible and offer a robust benefit package that are not reflected in the noted salary range.