Financial Modeling Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Nuseed delivers VALUE BEYOND YIELD® through Canola, Carinata, Energy Cane, Sorghum and Sunflower seed for farm customers and new plant-based solutions for end-use customers globally. Our industry leading Beyond Yield Carinata and Omega-3 Canola products provide a truly sustainable platform recognizing the ever-evolving environmental challenges our world is facing. All of this is core to our global commitment and what sets us apart.
Over 400 Nuseed employees work across our global locations, including three world-class Nuseed Innovation Centers. Nuseed is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nufarm Limited (AUX: NUF).
The Financial Modeling Analyst is a core member of our Global FP&A team and will work to improve our analytical practices globally. This is a high-visibility role that will interact with business leaders throughout the company. This role will interact with finance, accounting, and business stakeholders to create financial models used for investment appraisals, improve our financial planning process, and broaden our analysis capabilities. The financial modelling analyst will create a variety of financial models.
Objectives & Primary Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Global Finance, International Accounting and Business and IT Team members on various projects, engaging with stakeholders to understand business requirements and assist with visualisation and reporting solutions (including required data sets and models and associated analytics models and reports), and help create new and improve upon current processes
- Assist as needed with various reports and presentations
- Create financial models to analyze valuations, performance(s)
- Update financial and pricing models
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting and system uploads and reconciliations
- Assist with variance analysis, model, and analyze the company's financial assets and cash flows. Review and analyze financial stats, data, and reports from various departments.
- Apply financial insights to improve decision-making, help build and maintain sophisticated forecasting and analytical models, including for forecasting, valuations and cash flows
- Protecting the integrity of the organization reporting process by producing and maintaining correct and up-to-date financial data, statements, and presentations
- Conduct ad hoc analysis using internal and external data sources
- The incumbent can expect to be allocated duties, not specifically mentioned in this document, but within the capacity, qualifications & experience normally expected from persons occupying positions at this classification
- Global FP&A
- Regional Financial Controllers
- International Finance and Accounting Teams
- IT and Business Analysts
- Nuseed Steering Team
- External Auditors
The incumbent can expect to be allocated duties, not specifically mentioned in this document, but within the capacity, qualifications & experience normally expected from persons occupying positions at this classification.
The Company will make reasonable accommodations to individuals with known disabilities who are able to perform the essential functions of their jobs with or without such accommodations, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the Company’s operations. Individuals requiring accommodation should speak to the Company’s Human Resources Department concerning their needs.
Salary Range: $85,000 – $110,000 USD
Nuseed takes several factors into consideration when determining salary ranges. These factors include, but are not limited to, candidate experience, education, geographical location, and industry. Nuseed roles are incentive eligible and offer a robust benefit package that are not reflected in the noted salary range.