Channel Sales Manager, Northeast Region
Location: Pearl River, New York
Job Type: Full time
About The Position
Qognify helps safeguard your world. We are an international technology business with a portfolio of Physical Security and Enterprise Incident Management solutions, we work as trusted partners to hundreds of customers around the globe ensuring security, safety and business operations continuity.
Qognify solutions includes video management, video and data analytics, and PSIM/ Enterprise Incident Management solutions that are deployed in financial institutions, transportation agencies, airports, seaports, utility companies, city centers, and other critical infrastructure markets.
As the Channel Sales Manager for the Northeast, your focus is to build, define and execute the go-to-market strategy for the Qognify Video Management System. This includes license sales, professional services sales and maintenance renewals for both new logo and existing clients. Must reside in a Northeast state with easy commute to NYC and northern NJ. Role is 100% remote with about 25% travel to client sites. If you enjoy the challenge of sales and the rewards of growing your own book of business, with the added value of making the world safer one client at a time...then apply.
What you will do?
- Lead generation, follow up, and deal closure in collaboration with the Director of Channel Sales
- Develop business plans, financial targets and critical milestones needed to meet regional quotas
- Build and develop customer relations and expectations to achieve high level of customer satisfaction and long term partnerships
- Manage the Manufacturer’s Representative (MRs) relationship by developing sales strategies that achieve sales objectives
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with all channel and technology partners to address key business issues ad opportunities
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide recommendations for new ancillary products and services
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful channel and partner programs
- Deliver tailored product presentations and demonstrations to illustrate the benefits of Qognify products and services
What you bring?
- 5 + years of demonstrated success selling VMS or other technical software
- Demonstrates proven experience leading successful channel partnerships
- Experience selling in any of following verticals: Transportation (Airports/Mass Transit), Education, Utilities, Govt & Federal, Safe City, & Corporate 1000 organizations- preferred
- Demonstrated skills/knowledge/understanding of operational business processes beyond the technology focus, as the VMS space deeply touches multiple business functions
- Experience with developing relationships in a professional demeanor at all levels from the C-suite down
- Initiates collaboration and cross company dynamics to meet goals
- Takes responsibility for deliverables and outcomes
- Apply experience and judgment to plan and accomplish tasks and goals
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce (or similar CRM program)
- Ability to travel about 25% in the Northeast region, US and Canada
- College degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related degree preferred
To thrive at Qognify you will need to?
- Be curious, be confident, be motivated to drive success
- Love challenges and finding their solutions
- Be a true team player
- Meet your goals and enjoy making an immediate impact on the business
What we offer you?
- Flexible working hours & generous time off to balance work/life
- A great team of colleagues who work collaboratively and share knowledge
- Challenge with rewards
- 100% remote work with visit to client sites
- A global company with a local culture
- Having a voice and making an impact
- Open and honest feedback
Qognify does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other related consideration.
Qognify's compensation is affected by a wide array of factors to include skillset, level of experience, and work location. The US salary range of pay for this role is $80-100K annual base plus commission and benefits, including generous paid time off, health care, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and 401K with an employer match.