Campaign Marketing Lead, Enterprise
Location: Remote - Global
Job Type: Full time
Shopify is a leading global commerce company, providing trusted tools to start, grow, market, and manage a retail business of any size. Shopify makes commerce better for everyone with a platform and services that are engineered for reliability, while delivering a better shopping experience for consumers everywhere. Shopify powers millions of businesses in more than 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Allbirds, Gymshark, PepsiCo, Staples, and many more.
Shopify is building the most ambitious enterprise marketing team in the world, and we’re on a mission to make commerce better in the enterprise. As a senior marketer on the team, you’ll architect and execute campaigns that tell powerful stories and drive opportunities for our Sales teams. You’ll work closely with leaders across the Sales, Product, Marketing, and Leadership teams in a role that balances strategy and hands-on execution.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience marketing software products to enterprise decision makers across the executive suite. This person has demonstrated an elite ability to think like a product marketer to understand underlying product and market dynamics that underpin hard-hitting campaign content. This role requires someone who is highly creative, understands the full breadth of enterprise marketing channels, and knows how to drive results.
- Context Mastery: Quickly cultivate deep mastery of the product, market and customer context across the enterprise commerce space to inform strategy and tactics.
- Audience Foundations: Develop the underlying messaging, persona, and narrative documents that cross-functional teams will draw on in order to operate efficiently on top of a set of shared mental models.
- Campaign Strategy: Architect big, full-funnel campaigns that exceed the business' objectives, and shift how enterprise stakeholders think about their jobs, strategy and the commerce landscape.
- Content Leadership: Provide the necessary insights and direction to support our content partners in creating high-impact content to anchor our campaigns.
- Hold a High Bar: Live in the details of the work to ensure that everything produced is immensely creative, takes a strong point of view, reflects the Shopify brand in an inspiring way, and impacts the pipeline beyond expectations.
- Live the Funnel: Immerse yourself in the sales and marketing funnel to discern where to invest and what tactics to deploy in order to find new sources of growth.
- Partner with Sales Leadership: Partner closely with Sales leadership to identify leading indicators of opportunity, and execute outbound campaign motions in close partnership with the Sales team.
- Communicate Broadly: Become prolific at sharing plans, results, and opportunities with stakeholders across the organization.
- Experience in a B2B SaaS environment (commerce is a bonus)
- Experience building and launching large, full-funnel campaigns for the enterprise audience
- Expertise in translating product marketing narratives, positioning, and packaging content and campaigns that drive pipeline.
- A brilliant communicator who can galvanize large working teams towards big milestones
- Demonstrated ability to dig deep into data to find and action insights
- 8+ years experience in marketing with a minimum of 5+ years leading campaigns at a technology company
- Deep understanding of the enterprise technology buying cycle
- Ability to manage internal communications across many different teams to ensure alignment around vertical priorities, objectives, and results
- Confidence in managing executive stakeholder relationships
- Ability to balance and shift between high level strategic thinking and tactical, detail-oriented execution