Senior Enterprise Sales Representative (Remote, Americas)
Location: Remote - Global
Job Type: Full time
Opportunity is not evenly distributed. Shopify puts independence within reach for anyone with a dream to start a business. Since 2006, we’ve grown to over 10,000 employees and generated over $500 billion in sales for millions of merchants in 175 countries. Every 28 seconds, an entrepreneur on Shopify makes their first sale.
This is life-defining work that directly impacts people’s lives as much as it transforms your own. This is putting the power of the few in the hands of the many, is a future with more voices rather than fewer, and is creating more choices instead of an elite option.
Moving at our pace brings a lot of change, complexity, and ambiguity—and a little bit of chaos. Shopifolk thrive on that and are comfortable being uncomfortable. That means Shopify is not the right place for everyone.
Before you apply, consider if you can:
- Care deeply about what you do, actively contributing to our mission of making commerce better for everyone
- Excel by seeking professional and personal hyper-growth
- Keep up with an unrelenting pace (the week, not the quarter)
- Be resilient and resourceful in face of ambiguity and thrive on (rather than endure) change
- Bring critical thought and opinion — and embrace differences and disagreement to get shit done and move forward
- Work digital-first for your daily work
Shopify is making enterprise commerce simple. We give high growth, high volume merchants the scalability, reliability and flexibility they need. We believe large merchants should love their commerce platform and we work hard each day to make that happen.
Shopify’s Strategic Acquisition sales teams have supported this mission by educating the largest, highest volume, and most complex merchants on what is possible with our platform. Their passion is creating a merchant obsessed evaluation and buying experience that is the envy of the industry.
We are looking for a visionary enterprise seller who can support in the development of our team's structure and strategy to take Shopify Enterprise to its next phase of growth. You will be someone who strengthens the value of partnerships internally and can harness those partnerships to transform the business of the largest merchants. You will bring a macro perspective to our growth and development, and know how to drive sustainable healthy growth in our business.
You will have done all of these to a high standard:
- Create and multiply a sales playbook to help us educate CXOs on the value of Shopify and deliver results through large, multi-threaded, complex evaluations. This includes considerations of how we team up with Solution Engineers, Partners, Sales Enablement, Legal, Product and Finance
- Create multi-product pipeline generation strategies that are driven by sales, marketing, partnerships, events, etc
- Proactive and accurate forecasting that helps set priorities (both short and long term) with clear action plans
- Create multi-threaded C-level executive influence with Fortune 1000 sized companies
- Be a talent magnet that helps build high performing teams who experiment, develop and perform consistently
- Support the global aspirations of Shopify
- Leading! Share your experience and wisdom to help lead the business, support your peers and inspire a high functioning team
- E-commerce background is an asset!
We know that looking for a new role can be both exciting and time-consuming, and we truly appreciate your effort. We are looking forward to learning more about you through your application.