Job Fair Application
Location: Jonestown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus
Why work at TE in Jonestown
- Climate-Controlled Work Area - We ensure that the work areas are warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer
- Safe Work Environment - All team members at TE Connectivity recognize the importance of work safety and look out for each other each day
- Benefits Start on Day 1 - We provide our team members with benefits starting on your first day of employment
- Competitive Pay - We have a competitive pay rate of up to $21.50/hour plus shift differentials. May be adjusted based on experience.
TE Connectivity's Lickdale location is hiring!
With this application, you will be considered for all of our open roles. We are currently interviewing for the following positions with a variety of shift availability:
- Plating Operator
- Stamping Operator
- Molding Operator
- Material Handling
- Maintenance Mechanic
In your application and interview please indicate your job and shift preference. We are considering openings for the following shifts:
- Con-Ops Shift: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM with alternating 3-day/4-day work weeks and 3-day weekend
- Swing Shift: 1st Shift (6:45 AM - 3:15 PM) / 2nd Shift (2:45 PM - 11:45 PM) alternating every week
- 2nd Shift: 2:45 PM - 11:15 PM
- 3rd Shift: 10:45 PM - 7:15 AM
- Weekend Shift: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM (Friday through Sunday or Saturday through Monday)
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $xxx – xxx (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets