Enterprise Resiliency Senior Analyst - Remote Work Possible
Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Sr. Analyst, Enterprise Resiliency is responsible for maintaining and developing TE Connectivity’s crisis management and business continuity preparedness programs to help the company become more resilient to crises and other disruptive events.
As a member of TE’s Risk and Resiliency team, this individual will help ensure that TE’s businesses and core functions are proactively prepared for potential disruptions and that all plans, processes, training, and related structures are up to date.
- Responsible for maintaining and advancing TE’s core crisis management and business continuity processes.
- Work with site crisis managers and regional security leaders to ensure that all global sites have current business continuity plans and have conducted risk and business impact analyses.
- Develop and coordinate annual tabletop crisis exercises for sites.
- Develop and coordinate recurring and as-needed training on crisis management and preparedness for sites and corporate functions.
- Maintain TE’s crisis management playbooks, guides, and other process documentation.
- Coordinate TE’s site, business, and regional level crisis management teams, and assist with crisis activations, as necessary.
- Support the department with crisis and other critical event responses.
- Develop and maintain actionable metrics that drive resiliency program improvements.
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with a concentration in a relevant field or 3+ years’ experience performing similar duties in the public or private sector.
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal communications skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, etc.)
- Exposure to data visualization and metrics platforms.
- Flexibility to work outside of traditional hours for meetings with colleagues in other time zones and/or to support crisis activations.
- Crisis management and business continuity training and/or certifications preferred (e.g., CMCP/CMCS, S-CCMO, CCMC).
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $74,500 - $111,700 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets