ASSEMBLY OPERATOR I
Location: Fairview, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
As part of the AD&M team, you will be joining a group of professionals who are passionate about ensuring the future growth of the business whilst maintaining integrity, taking accountability, working together and continually improving to ensure constant innovation and openness to change.
The AD&M business unit within TE Connectivity is currently seeking an Assembly Operator in Fairview, NC. The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing a wide variety of manufacturing tasks in the assembly of our products in our hygienic air-conditioned facility..
What your background should look like:
- Read and follow drawings/prints and work instructions
- Become proficient in all assembly and special processes as required.
- Communicate clearly both written and verbal in English
- Gather and record data accurately
- Willingness to work with others in a team environment
- Detect and correct errors utilizing established company communication and quality methodology
- Meet documented and communicated standards for quality and productivity
- Detail-oriented individual with multi-tasking abilities; Ability to work under general supervision
- Soldering certification preferable
- Expected to perform a high level of basic and intermediate job skills per established company policy and procedures to complete assigned tasks without close supervision
- Duties and tasks are semi-routine and standardized
- Follow both written and verbal instructions
- Receive general instruction on work while requiring some explanation and interpretation
- Work safely with small hand tools, assembly and process ovens, chemicals
- Some equipment adjustments or set –up necessary; based on accepted process deviations
- 1 year of related work experience preferable
- Completion of high school or equivalent
This position requires access to information which is subject to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful permanent resident, person granted asylee status in the U.S., or person admitted into the U.S. as a refugee.