LOGISTICS ANALYST III
Location: Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
This position will support in quoting, planning, coordinating and monitoring the various inbound, outbound, warehousing, drop shipping activities for various projects.
- Work with various departments such as business development, field support and customer service to give logistics support to the various projects. Costing, quoting, scheduling, tracking, delivering and supplying POD’s.
- Ensure support plans are established to preserve long-term relationships with customers.
- Ensure that vendors and business partners have a clear understanding of logistics operations requirements and guidelines, including suppliers, 3PL, warehousing, transportation and other service providers. Measure and insure they are and stay up to TE quality standards.
- Serve as liaison with all internal and external partners for daily operational activities; quote, track, analyze and communicate the best transportation practices.
- Create and publish key performance metrics and use root cause analysis and troubleshooting for all logistics operations.
- Coordinate the implementation and maintenance of customer/supplier shipping instructions and routings to ensure they are up to date.
- Monitors and reports on supplier compliance to the Global Routing Guide.
- Assist to expedite inbound or outbound freight, research for the best cost beneficial solutions.
- Other functions as assigned by Logistics Manager
Key performance metrics
- Safety mindset in all operations (equipment, yard control, warehouse)
- Monitor and improve processes and procedures to avoid delays and service interruptions
- On time delivery service for all internal and external customers
- Knowledge and experience managing all modes of transportation.
- Excellent oral and written communication and influential skills (English and Spanish).
- Motivated self-starter will have to work with cross-functional teams and communicate effectively with multiple departments utilizing excellent interpersonal skills.
- General knowledge on hazmat regulations
- Knowledge of SAP a plus.
- Proven ability to work in teams with strong initiative to win.
- Able to demonstrate TE’s core values, should always strive to act in an ethical and respectful manner.
- Global Mindset should be able to communicate across borders to deliver results.
BS/BA degree preferred;
Experience: Five years in Customs & Logistics related role.
What your background should look like:
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets