MAINTENANCE MECHANIC IV
Location: Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
TE Connectivity's Maintenance Teams perform repairs and preventive maintenance to ensure longer lifespan of machines and facilities. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
This position requires access to information which is subject to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful permanent resident, person granted asylee status in the U.S., or person admitted into the U.S. as a refugee.
- Follow safety guidelines while working on machinery or in facilities (ex. Lock out/tag out)
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair electrical and mechanical components on manufacturing machinery — replacing parts as required.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance on machinery, electrical, and mechanical controls.
- Effectively use knowledge of Hydraulics & Pneumatics to troubleshoot equipment
- Knowledge on PLC and ladder logic.
- Read schematics/blueprints to assist with troubleshooting
- Knowledgeable in rigging, valves, pumps, machine shop equipment and fabrication.
- Complete all work orders, preventive maintenance sheets, and repair logs to reflect work performed.
Shift is Monday through Thursday 3:30 pm to 1:30 am (10 hours) There will be a 10 % Shift differential - Training will take place during the 1st shift for 8 weeks from 6 am to 4 pm.
What your background should look like:
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience with PLCs and ladder logic is required.
- Proven technical aptitude for electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Self-starter, strong communication skills, and a willingness to learn new systems and equipment in a fast-paced environment
- Associates in Electronics or equivalent training and experience.