Business Process Manager-Global (Remote)
Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The HR Systems and Workforce Analytics teams manage TE's HR Technology. They build, implement and continuously improve global HR systems, data, reporting, and analytics platforms. They also develop custom reports to meet business requirements, monitor HR systems, and analytics needs, and provide technology and analytics solutions by designing new or modifying existing systems.
TE Connectivity currently has an opportunity for a Business Process Manager within its HR Solutions function. This role will be critical in projects across the Global Talent Management to ensure prioritization, implementation, and adoption of HR Digital solutions across the company. This position will report to the Business Enablement Lead, Technology, and Integrations.
As the GTM BPM, you will be the Subject Matter Expert on all GTM processes and future initiatives. You will be required to partner with your assigned stakeholders on all project, policy and strategy, and technology changes and lead with a customer-first mindset ensuring; prioritization of customer requirements, effective planning, and management of a global portfolio of initiatives, driving breaking down work into projects and tasks, enable orchestrating resources to deliver agreed plans through to ensuring solutions big or small provide agreed benefits and user adoption.
This critical role is responsible for delivering HR Digital Solutions that touch every TE employee globally.
- Use data and resources to identify trends and opportunities to improve Global Talent Management.
- Create compelling business cases to justify change projects and initiatives.
- Provide consulting services to question and understand problem areas.
- Work with senior members of GTM to understand challenges and requirements and help drive towards the progress of yearly company-wide strategies.
- Assist in defining, scoping, and prioritizing new project opportunities.
- Manage conflicting priorities to ensure consensus and tradeoffs.
- Help design, deliver, and lead the adoption of the end two deployment processes.
- Coach, mentor, and ensure resources utilize tools, templates, and approaches.
- Educate and bring stakeholders with you to understand the new operating approach.
- Work with portfolio owners to ensure projects are up to date, visible in real-time, and available for executive updates.
- Build up trust and alignment with the Global Talent Management team
- Define boundaries and engagement models to maximize stakeholder engagement.
- Balance stakeholder priorities while utilizing objective and data-driven relationships.
- Experience in SAP products and acting as an SME within a talent management role
What your background should look like:
- 7-10 Years of leading relationships with HR teams, talent management a plus
- 5+ years experience working with talented teams and able to show a contextual understanding of multiple talent management-based subjects.
- 5+ years of involvement in large-scale Digital and Offline programs.
- Advanced skills in business process planning & management
- Prior experience leading software deployment lifecycles.
- Knowledge of CX and how to design from customers back.
- Experience directing and working with data analytics professionals.
- BRM Experience and training a plus
- Competent in administrating project management tools, e.g., Jira, MS Project, etc.
- Exposure to Human Capital Management platforms, e.g., Workday, SAP SuccessFactors, etc. (Successfactors Preferred)
- Exposure to BI tools and concepts, e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Cloudera, AWS, etc.
- Strong analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving resolution.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in about 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat, and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $119,500-$149,400 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust fields depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate and internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off, and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets