MANUFACTURING TEAM LEADER III
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Manufacturing Team Leader provides work direction and coordinates the activities of Commercial Production and Assembly Operators on the line(s) that they support. Responsible for performing a wide variety of operations in support of Commercial Production goals. Works with Operations support functions and assists in training new Assembly Operators.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Coordinates and assigns work direction in support of daily production requirements.
- Ability to learn, perform, demonstrate and train others to all manufacturing procedures.
- Ability to learn and use SAP, print work orders, and meet production schedules.
- Analyzes charts or other records and reports to determine production needs.
- Attends and participates in the AM production meetings with cross functional teammates to meet daily safety, quality, delivery and cost metrics.
- Accurately completes all essential documents and quality records.
- Enforces safety and clean room regulations.
- Monitors Break times.
- Assists with coordinating vacations by monitoring production schedule and maintaining a calendar for the work center.
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing methodology and systems, such as; continuous flow, 5s, and problem solving.
- Communicates to stores when production needs materials, kits or extrusions.
- Communicates to Production Planner when production is experiencing material outages
- Other duties as assigned
What your background should look like:
- High School Diploma or GED. Three to five years’ experience in manufacturing environment preferred, preferably medical device; experience working with different types of catheter equipment and materials; and basic drawing and specification understanding.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Must have the ability to calculate figures and amounts using basic math.
- Possesses the leadership skills needed to lead the team and provide adequate work direction.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English in order to effectively understand, complete and communicate required paperwork and documentation, including but not limited to safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, Lot History Records (LHR) and procedure manuals, to effectively communicate to cross-functional teams.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets