MANUFACTURING TEAM LEADER I
Location: Brooklyn Park
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
1st Shift M-F 6am-2:30pm
- Provide leadership.
- Daily interaction with department team lead and supervisor to maximize productivity and prioritize daily activities.
- Mentoring team to troubleshoot and fix processing problems.
- As required, making sure all factory order packets are printed and ready for upcoming orders.
- Providing guidance and increasing factory orders based on production demands.
- Reviewing completed factory orders and verifying reported production. If necessary, making adjustments to reported production.
- Assist in changeovers and setups.
- Training all associates on duties and responsibilities in all job classifications. This would include any new equipment such as cameras, auxiliary equipment, as well as new procedures.
- Lead daily GO meeting.
- Participate and lead continuous improvement initiatives through TEOA.
- Attention to 5S, Safety Standards, and fair, firm, and consistent enforcement of company and plant procedures and policies.
- Inspect molded product using dial calipers, micrometers, and hard gaging and prescribed by the quality inspection plan.
- Complete Weekly Preventative Maintenance tasks for assigned equipment and closing of Action Items found during audits.
What your background should look like:
- Working knowledge of hand tools and print reading
- Will work overtime to support production goals, as needed
- A safety and quality conscious attitude working in a team environment.
- Prior knowledge of RBY-Faston machines is preferred
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Must be able to lift/push/pull and carry a minimum weight of 50 lbs
- Frequently required to extend arms and hands between knees and shoulders, frequent holding and grasping with hands
- Frequent standing and walking is required in this job
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets