HR SOLUTIONS PARTNER IV
Location: El Cajon, California
Job Type: Full time
TE's HR Solutions Partners function in a variety of Human Resources activities including employment and employee relations, recruiting, termination and data analysis/metrics. They implement Human Resources policies at the country, regional or global level partnering with management to drive company-wide programs and initiatives.
- Proactively drive effective HR solutions for a Manufacturing operation including an assigned client group comprised of Engineers, Product Managers and Manufacturing professionals.
- Build leader capability, improving workforce capability and positive employee relations practices.
- Provide coaching and consulting to managers and employees in the areas of performance management, compensation, employee retention, talent planning, leader and employee development, positive employee relations practices, and conflict resolution.
- Understand business cycles and talent needs of the organization to develop human capital strategies to build the capability of the workforce to meet business goals.
- Manage recruiting and staffing initiatives, counsel managers in final selections and compensation; Consult with leaders for talent planning and career development.
- Facilitate HR and Organizational Development training resources to local Managers to assist them in developing their people management skills.
- Work with the HR Innovation Centers on compensation and benefits management, payroll and salary administration.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s highly desired. HR related major preferred
- Min 8 years’ prior experience within Human Resource; Ideal candidate will have previous experience within a Generalist capacity, offering a broad range of expertise within HR spanning Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Coaching and Development.
- Experience partnering with business leaders in a matrixed environment requiring influencing skills.
- Must have an effective balance between strategic and tactical implementation skills.
- Ability to provide innovative solutions and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to act as a credible coach and facilitator and a credible role model for effective leadership and performance.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills, strong organizational and analytical skills; Process orientated and sense of urgency.
- Well versed in CA labor and employment law.
- Travel within region as business needs dictate (up to 10%)