FINANCIAL ANALYST III
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Aerospace Defense and Marine (AD&M) business of TE connectivity are leaders in the development and engineering of a comprehensive portfolio of contactors, relays, sensors, fiber optics, wires, cables, antennas, circuit protectors and moldings for harsh environments. We have a global customer base with over 7000 employees to deliver a broad range of solutions.
- Support the Senior Manager of PM Finance in being the Finance business partner for the product management team.
- Help build the weekly/monthly/Qrtly/annual revenue and margin forecasts.
- Play a key part in analyzing the overall P&L to allocate revenue and costs to the product lines and create product line P&L’s.
- Support in providing financial analysis to justify engineering and capital spend on product lines.
- Partner with the Operations Finance team to ensure a close connection between the financial analysis of both product management and operations.
- Produce regular and ad hoc reporting to assist the product management team in meeting its KPI’s.
- Provide financial analysis to support decision making by the product management team.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 3- 5 years years+ experience in a finance role in a large organization with exposure to both commercial and manufacturing environments.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and the ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Must be highly organized and be able to hit deadlines.
- Excellent skills in verbal, written, and presentation communications to all levels and types of management.
- Experience in analyzing financial data to support others in making business decisions.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $75K-$80K (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets