Security Analyst (Remote)
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s Engineering Systems Teams conduct analysis, evaluation, design, modification, testing and implementation of enterprise-wide systems across engineering, product management and related functional areas. They perform analysis of systems specifications and use the latest analytical/diagramming tools to represent business/technical processes. TE's Engineering Systems Teams also develop conversion and system implementation plans, prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation, recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards, coordinate system upgrade activity and train user personnel in the conversion and implementation of the system.
This position has an option to be remote in the US.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $103,000 – $153,000
- Collaborate with business champions/key users from global trade compliance, Information and security groups and other TE Information Solutions (TEIS) teams to analyze, improve and maintain Security experience on Role Based Access Controls (RBAC) , Attribute based Access Controls (ABAC) and General IP Protection in PTC Windchill based PLM business processes and solutions
- Strong technical, analytical and process experience, 3D CAD data management , EBOM , Engineering change management , Part data management , and System integration to MES/ERP/Shop Floor/Customer/Vendor/Master Data systems
- Good understanding of Global Trade process/capability and experience with US and non-US regulations , Jurisdiction and Classification assessment for Export Control , US DFARS/CUI controls
- Technical Information access control implementation experience, US EAR restrictions based on ECCN , CUI restrictions and Distribution Statements
- Help drive awareness for compliance and regulatory requirements for export control data and license agreements
- Assist periodic trade compliance CMMC assessment (Compliance audit ) and implement any necessary corrective action
- Maintain necessary SOPs about Trade compliance policies and develop new SOPs as programs and policies develop
- Conduct voice of customer and collect user requirements from legal and global trade compliance groups for compliance and other security postures
- Communicate with software developers and/or vendors to request enhancements or report application improvements/inefficiencies
- Coordinate activities for user acceptance, regression, and performance testing for responsible projects
- Ensure PLM systems and process compliance with export restriction laws and regulations including but not limited to ITAR , UKMIL , SCOMET etc.,
What your background should look like:
o 5+ years experience working in a global organization as a business analyst or security analyst
o 5+ experience working in the electronic components manufacturing industry, aerospace, automotive, military, energy or sensors industries
o PLM experience (preferred)
o Ability to travel worldwide (less than 10%)
o Domain knowledge Design Engineering, PDM systems or export control processes
o Education Required/Desired: Bachelor of Science / Art in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related degree or equivalent experience. MBA or Master’s in related area is a plus.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $103,000 – $153,000 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets