Sales and Marketing Intern - Remote
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE’s Medical business unit, part of the Industrial Solutions segment, offers medical device OEMs, a complete product offering, and capability portfolio for minimally invasive, imaging, surgical, diagnostic, and therapeutic devices. With more than 350 design engineers and a global presence in all key medical device hubs, we are a premier partner to the world’s leading medical technology companies for their next-generation medical devices. We are experts in all aspects of device design and manufacture, from access & delivery solutions for interventional medicine; to sensors & connectors for surgical applications. Our innovative solutions enable ground breaking medical therapies such as treating heart disease without opening the body, placing microscopic devices into brain arteries and powering robotic surgery.
As an Intern on our Medical Sales team, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with the Americas teams (Global / regional account management, Sales Operations, Marketing and Customer Services) to understand the importance and all aspects of the front end of the business from strategic account planning to day-to-day tactical activities, and to support the tactical activities with projects / assignments associated with these four functions.
Click here for a day in the life of an Intern: Life at TE
Click here for to learn more about the African Heritage Scholarship Program
- A rotational assignment to include all 4 functions (Account Management, Sales Operations, Marketing and Customer Services)
- Development of a value proposition presentation for all segments
- Research and understanding of major target customers and their market positions across the care continuum
- Competitive landscape analysis and high-level gap analysis / SWOT read out
- Overview of TE Medical capabilities and how they relate to potential engineered solutions across segments
- Support Digital Marketing strategies and projects focused on target customer penetration
- ECE & NPS projects as well as how to tie improvement plans to each GAM account
This position is remote. The ideal candidate will be close to one of our main Medical Business Unit locations in Plymouth, Minnesota, Wilsonville, OR or Tualatin, OR.
What your background should look like:
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, Engineering (preferred biochemical, biomedical, mechanical, plastics), Business, Marketing, or Supply Chain
- Rising Sophomore or Junior
- Ability to handle simultaneous assignments and demonstrated perseverance
- Effectively communicate with internal stakeholders
- Finance & Problem-solving analysis
- Knowledge on MS Office tools
- Comfort with IT systems
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
Competitive pay commensurate with experience: $14 to $22 per hour (subject to change dependent on physical location)
Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
What TE Connectivity Internship Program offers:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10-12 week program, interns will be provided with:
Onboarding & Orientation
Professional Development Workshops
EOE, Including Disability/Vets