Project Management CO-OP/INTERN
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Project Management Intern on our Minneapolis-Metals New Product Introduction (NPI) PMO team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop and finalize project management templates for long term use.
- Work with requirements to develop and manage one project including schedules, team actions and associated project management activities.
- Interface with technical team members
- Enhance communication skills by participating in customer calls under the direction of the on-site project manager
- Develop/Manage a timeline and schedule for one project
- Develop a project charter based on the customer requirements and schedule
- Define team member action items and work with the core team to complete those actions
- Develop/Modify project management templates utilizing Microsoft Project, TE Project and Microsoft Planner
What your background should look like:
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, Engineering major preferred
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive hourly salary commensurate with experience: $18.00 – 27.00/hr (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets