MAINTENANCE MECHANIC II
Location: Salunga-Landisville, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Install guarding per OSHA and TE Connectivity requirements on manufacturing equipment in order to isolate the point of operation and other hazard points. Job duties primarily include the following:
- Fabricate and install fixed guards that isolate point-of-operation hazards on all six sides of a machine. Guarding frames and panels must be affixed in a manner that requires a unique tool to remove.
- Install interlocks, two-button/non-repeat controls, and light curtains as required where repetitive and frequent access to the point of operation is required.
- Assist with the creation of lockout/tagout (LOTO) documentation per 29 CFR Part 1910.147.
Must be available to work extended hours, 12-hour shifts, and other non-standard hours as required.
Shift: 1st (6:45 AM – 3:15 PM) or 2nd (2:45 PM – 11:15 PM)
What your background should look like:
- 3-5 years experience in fabricating and installing machine guarding using such material as 80/20 modular framing and polycarbonate sheets.
- Operate a lathe, end mill, drill press, and band saw.
- Must possess strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple jobs simultaneously.
- Computer skills using Microsoft Word and Excel would be a plus although not a requirement.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $43200-68400 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets