Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As part of the Aerospace, Defense, and Marine team, this Product Management CO-OP will be responsible for supporting the Core Connector Product Management team working on strategic and tactical initiatives. This position will support the Product Management team and interact with Engineering, Sales, Finance, Pricing, Customer Care and other functions to achieve goals. This person will work with the team to establish goals, develop timelines and execute strategic initiatives. They will be a valued member of the team and will be exposed to many different aspects of running a business while gaining valuable experience.
The AD&M Business Unit is seeking a Cooperative Educational student to work in our Product Management team, located in Harrisburg, PA. The position will begin at the inception of the 2023 Spring Term and will continue at least through the end of the term. TE will fulfill the requirements for the student to receive academic credit for the assignment at their college/university. The Co-Op Student will work both collaboratively and independently to drive digital completeness, cost improvement, and portfolio optimization for the Core Connectors product team.
Click here for to learn more about the African Heritage Scholarship Program
- Identify and drive cost reduction activities, in collaboration with operations
- Assess & drive digital completeness to improve customer satisfaction & internal workload
- Identify opportunities for portfolio simplification & reduction
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects within Product Management to optimize & create efficiencies
- Work with Product Managers to brainstorm solutions to strategic issues facing the business
- Benchmark industry leading practices that can be implemented in our team
- Analyze market trends and competitor activities
What your background should look like:
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, Engineering major preferred
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the assignment
- NOTE: Non-Cooperative Educational students will also be considered.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
Competitive pay commensurate with experience: $20 to $30 per hour (subject to change dependent on physical location)
Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
What TE Connectivity Internship Program offers:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10-12 week program, interns will be provided with:
Onboarding & Orientation
Professional Development Workshops
EOE, Including Disability/Vets