ASSEMBLY OPERATOR II
Location: Hampton, Virginia
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Assembly Teams operate assigned automated assembly machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
What your background should look like:
Support Hampton Manufacturing with various assembly/test operations or skills to meet internal and external demands.
- Perform high variety of electronic and/or mechanical assembly tasks.
- Tasks generally vary in scope.
- Tasks may be complex and often require analysis and interpretation of data
- Work function usually requires set up and operation of production or test equipment in various configurations based upon product and performance requirements.
- Adjustment to equipment and/or processes is often required based upon product/process performance.
- Daily tasks performed with supervisory guidance.
- Work with controlled procedures, specifications, drawings or written instructions.
- Detect and report unusual conditions of equipment, product, documentation or data to Team Leader or Process Engineer.
- Maintain equipment and workplace in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow all prescribed safety regulations.
- Must meet all workmanship, quality and output standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be a U.S. Person.
- 2-5 years related experience or high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read English and follow written directions.
- Must have soldering experience.
- Use standard assortment of hand tools, fixtures, assembly and test equipment.
- Work well with a team.
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
You’ve got this!