SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Location: Salunga-Landisville, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity is seeking a Senior Supply Chain Manager to manage the end-to-end supply chain for our facility in Landisville, Pennsylvania. The scope of this position includes demand management, supply planning, and supplier management – requiring a supply chain professional with experience across multiple supply chain disciplines and the ability to successfully collaborate across all levels with customers, suppliers, and internal organizations. The successful candidate will lead the supply chain setup and subsequent supply chain operations - from project initiation to volume production. The role requires a highly motivated and energetic individual to develop and implement comprehensive supply chain management strategies.
- Analyze forecast signals from Sales, R&D and operations to generate an optimized build plan while ensuring effective communication across extended supply chain
- Manage order scheduling, backlog, and rescheduling processes
- Proactively identify and resolve supply/demand gaps with a focus on meeting all customer requirements in the most efficient manner possible
- Develop and maintain appropriate safety stock and other flexibility strategies
- Ensure supply chain resources aligned to efficiently fulfill demand, working closely with Product/Process Engineering to ensure optimal timing and utilization of capacity
- Effectively communicate and manage expectations with customers and suppliers
- Active participation in monthly demand/supply meetings and S&OP
- Manage inventory levels
- Manage Material Replenishment and Warehouse within the facility
- Lead analysis and initiatives to drive improvement measures
- Participate in the source selection along with Central Procurement Team, contract development and negotiation
- Maintain ongoing contract management including business reviews and performance management
- Ensure all fulfillment or other performance issues are proactively identified and managed – minimizing impact to customer.
- Create alignment with TE Landisville preferred supplier base, leading evaluation efforts of new strategic suppliers in conjunction with R&D and materials management.
- Identify key components and suppliers and develop risk mitigation plans
Product Cost Management:
- Define specific product and cost reduction targets and associated supply strategies to achieve these targets through negotiations, cost reduction roadmaps etc.
Supply Chain Design and Process Development:
- Lead all supply chain process development and improvement efforts using lean business process principles
- Ensure supply chain readiness for all new product launches including process and system requirements
- Drive material ramp planning and risk analysis/mitigation planning
- Product launch project management:
- Lead the development and implementation of all required supply chain capabilities and processes in support of product launches
- Ensure all supply chain support functions are represented and the final supply chain design reflects best known TE Landisville suppliers, systems, and processes
- Drive cross functional alignment on launch plans, process development, and project deliverables
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field
- 5 - 8 years supply chain experience with demonstrated expertise in demand and supply management, project leadership, and supplier management
- 3-5 years Demand Management experience
- Previous contract management experience
- Working knowledge of Lean Supply Chain/Lean Manufacturing preferred
- Experience with ERP systems, SAP Preferred
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets