IT Rotational Associate II
Location: Delaware Run
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
During your time this Rotational Program you may rotate into a variety of IT positions throughout our organization, which may include, but is not limited to SAP Analyst, Business Intelligence, Data Analyst, Engineering Systems, IT Operations, Software Administrator, Project Manager, and others.
What your background should look like:
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a translator between IT and business teams. Understand business pain points, gather business requirements and translate them into IT solution requirements.
- Develop business case for an identified IT opportunity with clear understanding of the actions users will take to create business value
- Recommend the priorities of IT opportunities taking into consideration the budgeting cycles, time-to-value, and user/senior leadership expectations
- Analyze data using software tools to extract and present insights that answer business questions.
- Create technical and/or communication materials on IT solutions
- Work closely with IT and business teams to drive adoption of IT solutions
- Make suggestions to improve current IT processes and/or solutions
- Must be graduating (or recently graduated) between August 2022 and June 2023 from a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Business Analytics, or relevant quantitative field
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Must be authorized to work in the US without requiring Sponsorship
- Remote role- 10-25% travel
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $90k-115k (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets