Manufacturing Engineering Intern
Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
At TE, you can make an impact working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable, and more connected world.
As a Manufacturing Engineering Intern on our Global Operations Process Innovation team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work alongside the Global Operations plating team to support plating production and innovation
- Gain experience in manufacturing processes through hands-on projects
Click here for a day in the life of an Intern:Life at TE
What your background should look like:
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Enrolled in an Associate or Bachelor’s in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship
Competitive pay commensurate with experience: $18 to $27 per hour (subject to change dependent on physical location)
Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
What TE Connectivity Internship Program offers:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10-12 week program, interns will be provided with:
Onboarding & Orientation
Professional Development Workshops
EOE, Including Disability/Vets