STRATEGIC SOURCING ANALYST IV
Location: Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Strategic Sourcing Teams develop and implement multi-year strategies for assigned commodities, suppliers and parts/services to achieve established goals in supplier quality, delivery, price and service. They align strategy and execution with cross-functional partners such as engineering, manufacturing, product management and functional owners. They execute the competitive bid, negotiation, contracting processes and/or technical continuous improvement for assigned commodities or services; collaborate across Business Units and cross-regions for optimal TE leverage. Our teams demonstrate a high level of expertise in procurement competencies (business/supply chain acumen, negotiation, sourcing strategy development and execution, global savvy, and project and product lifecycle management) and ensure results are delivered compliant with TE policies and procedures.
This is a Fuquay-Varina, NC based role
- Supports internal customers to comply with procurement processes while timely understanding and fulfilling their procurement needs
- Develops & implements the 3-5 year Indirect clusters strategy
- Performs market analysis and maintains a good knowledge of potential trends within the assigned clusters (new players, new solutions, consolidation etc.)
- Responsible for annual business results, including developing and leading price and terms negotiations with potential and current suppliers
- Manages eProcurement tools
What your background should look like:
- Very Strong analytical and computer-skills
- 5+ years of experience in Indirect Procurement
- Experience in purchase of services, OPEX and MRO.
- Ability to define strategy for assigned portfolio
- Experience in analysis / e-auctions / control tower / RFQs / Indirect Procurement
- Special Projects / Negotiation
- Experience in supplier (Indirect) management
- Critical thinking & curiosity
- Strong potential and willingness to grow within Procurement organization
- Very good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Engineering, or Business
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $99000-148400 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets