Quality Reliability Engineering Lab Supervisor II
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Quality Control and Reliability Teams ensure product and / or product components comply with specifications and quality standards. They test and inspect products against performance and integrity criteria to ensure product quality and reliability, and to determine the suitability of product release.
Please note: This position may involve working with technical data, technology, software/source code, hardware or other items (collectively “items) subject to U.S. and non-U.S. export control laws and regulations. Under these regulations, it may be necessary for TE to verify a candidate’s national origin and/or citizenship status to determine whether a U.S. or other government export license is required prior to releasing its technologies to the candidate. If TE determines that TE will require a license or will be prohibited by applicable laws from providing the candidate with items necessary for the performance of this position, then TE expressly reserves the right to either a) make an offer of employment contingent upon TE receiving required export licenses from the appropriate government agency, b) consider the candidate for a different position that is not subject to such restrictions, on whatever terms and conditions TE shall establish in its sole discretion, or c) decline to move forward with the candidate’s application.
- Direct oversight of Incoming Inspection, Returned Material processing, Material Review Board (MRB) product movements, pre-shipment product review and CoC creation
- Monitor, track, and report COPQ data to site and senior management
- Supervise Quality Inspection (incoming, in-process, and finished) Teams to ensure acceptable product is available to internal and external customers.
- Support visual management activities such as Tier Board meetings and GEMBAs
- Oversees the Calibration program and supports OOS investigations
- Support Quality and Company objectives and goals.
- Ensure substandard and suspect product is properly quarantined and dispositioned
- Identify and drive continuous improvement activities and projects.
- Create and revise controlled procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
What your background should look like:
- Domestic Relocation
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Quality Management/related field, or 2 years Quality leadership experience
- Electrical Testing Experience
- Reliability Lab Experience
- Solid understanding of the following bodies of knowledge:
- ISO 9001: 2015
- AS9100D Preferred
- IPC 610, JSTD (preferred)
- Familiarity with magnifiers, electronic instruments, calipers, micrometers, snap gauges, and special fixtures
- Experience with SAP S4 HANA (preferred)
- Read and understand descriptions, reports, regulations, instructions, technical documents, including prints and electronic data
- Ability to communicate complex issues and solutions to cross-functional teams verbally and in writing
- Certify and maintain an IPC-A-610 CIS certification
- Must be proficient in the English language and U.S Citizen
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $113,700 – 170,500 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets