Product Management Intern
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Administrative Support Teams are responsible for office administration and daily clerical duties including basic schedule planning, travel arrangements, documentation, and file maintenance. Other responsibilities include scheduling conferences/meeting rooms and responding to general inquiries. They create and maintain office documentation and files and review drafts and finished internal/external communication documents.
The Aerospace Defense and Marine (AD&M) business of TE Connectivity leads the industry with innovation of highly engineered solutions in a comprehensive portfolio of contactors, relays, sensors, connectors, fiber optics, wire and cable, antennas, circuit protectors and harnessing products for harsh environments. Our belief that every connection counts inspires cutting-edge solutions for customers across the globe as they bring next generation platforms into service.
As an intern with AD&M during the summer of 2023, you will be joining a team of entrepreneurs who are passionate about being the trusted partner delivering mission critical solutions that power and connect the future of land, air, sea, and space. You will implement winning strategies that drive sustainable, faster-than-market growth with a relentless culture of innovation, integrity, accountability, and teamwork that leverages our diversity.
Located in Harrisburg, PA, the intern will drive key projects for profitable growth. This pivotal role champions execution of the strategy for the relays business by collaborating with a cross-disciplinary team within a manufacturing environment.
- External focus and demonstrated experience in customer-facing role
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver milestones on key customer programs
- Assess competitive landscape and secure sustainable differentiation
- Analyze markets, create roadmaps, develop forecasts
- Work with P&Ls for key customer programs
- Execute cost out, digital marketing and other strategic initiatives
What your background should look like:
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the assignment
- Leadership – a self-starter/initiator who can lead through influence
- Communication skills – presentations, public speaking and proposal writing
- Critical thinking to challenge technical solutions, cost and industrial processes
- Proficiency in MS Project, Excel, Power Point, etc.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a very competitive compensation package and the opportunity to develop and grow their experience with an industry-leading manufacturer in the Aerospace, Defense & Marine market.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity Internship Program offers:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10-12 week program, interns will be provided with:
Onboarding & Orientation
Professional Development Workshops
EOE, Including Disability/Vets