SHIPPER / RECEIVER I
Job Type: Full time
TE Connectivity's Shipping & Receiving Teams perform a combination of manual and clerical shipping and receiving duties. They use computer systems for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting incoming and outgoing shipments. They follow shipping practices and procedures, transportation routing, schedules and requirements. The Shipping & Receiving Teams receive incoming materials and prepare materials for shipment. They process freight bills, packing sheets, and other documents. They also route merchandise to destinations.The Shipper / Receiver will be responsible for all tasks that are part of the warehouse duties, including but not limited to: loading and unloading of the incoming and outgoing products as required, kitting production jobs and returning raw materials to inventory from jobs using the SAP ERP system.
- Packaging and Receiving as required. Must stage material in designated areas or place in racks as required.
- Completing data entry using the SAP ERP system.
- Prepares outgoing materials for shipping. Completes required paperwork to accompany outgoing materials such as packing slips and intercompany proforma shipping sheets.
- Help maintain inventory in warehouse by completing bin audits and investigating variances.
- Helping with Cycle counting and physical inventory.
- Process picks for kitting as required.
- General housekeeping of work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
What your background should look like:
- HS degree or GED
- Strong keyboarding and computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong Math skills
- Experience using SAP is a plus
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to successfully accomplish job duties
- Schedule Flexibility
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Must be proficient in the English language