ASSEMBLY OPERATOR I - 3rd Shift
Location: Jonestown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
What your background should look like:
- Preparing the machine for the assembly process
- Operate automatic and semi-automatic assembly machines
- Load reels of strip terminals and housing onto assembly machines
- Make fine adjustments to properly align mating parts in the machine
- Clear Jams and inspect the finished product
- Prepare completed reels for transport to other areas with facility
- Must be able to use a microscope, calipers, and gages to inspect parts and perform a visual inspection with training
- High energy, self-motivated, attention to detail, and willingness to learn and advance in a fast-paced environment
- Introductory experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Must be able to lift and carry a maximum weight of 37 lbs.
- Must be able to push a peak force of 34.5 lbs.
- Must be able to pull a peak force of 39.5 lbs.
- Frequent standing throughout the day is required in this job
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $37,440 - $45,760 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets