MGR II FINANCE
Location: Salunga-Landisville, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Main Target Summary
The Plant Financial Controller is responsible for financial performance of the Industrial Electrical manufacturing facility located in Kroad, Us (high complexity). This position reports directly to the Director IND IEL Subvertical Finance and is closely partnered with the Plant Manager and Leadership team. The position must maintain collaborative relationships with all functions within the plan and with other Operations and Operations Finance Teams. Key focus is on driving both long and short financial performance improvement across the entire plant. Activities will centre on coordinating financial analysis, developing business decision support, financial modelling, forecasting and reporting.
Tasks Summary & Responsibilities
Responsible for operational finance for Landisville PA, US site
Analysis of operational results, both forecasted and actual, bridging performance over time
Provide local management with management reports on standards and actual costs of manufacturing
Preparation of annual budgets and long-term strategic plans
Review and/or approval authority for various financial based processes such capital expenditure requests, inventories, purchase requisitions, standard costing, etc.
Reviews and prioritizes capital investments and manages cash flow
Identify cost drivers and work with plant team on improvement actions
Preparation of concise summary of relevant information to facilitate decision making
Continual improvement in analysis of material, conversion and inventory information
Lead ad-hoc analytics, pro-actively identify business performance gaps as well as propose, implement, and track gap closing measures
Drive the financial aspects of projects including migration and investment activities
Understands business and coaches’ operations associates relative to required actions
Works well with all functions – encourages exchange of information
Will be the local financial contact person to Senior Management
Must be comfortable with Senior Managements’ visits and related presentations of financial figures
Drive long term Operational Strategy for T&S together with the Krd plant manager and SV ops lead
Drive and ensure Compliance for the IEL Subvertical by maintaining and further developing financial guidelines and regulations
This position requires access to information that is subject to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful permanent residents, persons granted asylee status in the U.S., or persons admitted into the U.S. as a refugee.
What your background should look like:
University degree (economics or controlling preferred).
Professional Experience (years in what processes and function)
Seven+ years of relevant work experience in Controlling, budgeting, forecast and consolidation, in a plant / operation’s financial management environment
International experience is a plus
Special Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
- Fluent English (verbal/written)
- Experience of manufacturing, budgeting/ forecasting processes/ consolidation and standard cost accounting techniques.
- Ability to deliver results within compressed deadlines and ability to handle workload under pressure; flexibility during peak forecast/ closing periods
- Strong analytical skills
- Culturally sensitive
- Accurate, systematic, and independent work style
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Strong problem solving, strategic thinking, and analytical skills. Able to picture “simple” solutions to complex business scenarios
- Experience with Six sigma tools and driving change/optimization of processes
- Strong leadership and team development skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: ability to communicate complex business issues in a clear/concise manner and relate to colleagues and Business partners at all levels and in all locations.
- Comfortable to work in an international matrix organisation. Previous experience of a multicultural environment an advantage.
- Adaptable/Flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situathands-on
- Knowledge and hands on experience of SAP, COGNOS, Hyperion or similar ERP, BI and consolidation systems,
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel and database software. Good Microsoft office skills preferred.
- General understanding of U.S. GAAP and IFRS reporting.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $88,800 – $133,200 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets