SR MGR DEMAND MANAGEMENT
Location: Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Regional Sales and Inventory Operation Manager is responsible to implement, run and facilitate every month the end to end 5 step process of SOP.
This includes demand plans, consumption models, production strategy optimization, capacity planning, integration of new businesses, new product launches, end of life and management business reviews.
Must have the ability to work in very complex environment where decisions have to be based on data.
The Regional SIOP Manager has the ability to work across silos with people from different areas to communicate common goals, solicit information, and gain consensus and buy-in. The person in this role engages all levels of the organization and guides each functional area in understanding how it impacts the S&OP process and making sure execution happens according to plan.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Educate the teams on SOP process, support the initial roll out in the different functions and get strongly involved in each process steps standard operating cadence
- Participate in the development of statistical models to forecast base business
- Communicating with customers to determine their needs and understand market trend
- Work with Product managers and Sales teams to understand how new opportunities, product launch, end of life and pricing will influence demand for the 18 months to come
- Lead the meetings where demand consensus is reached and capture the demand assumptions
- Review and analyse the forecast demand versus actual demand, understanding changes and trends and communicate to the key stake holders
- Work with planning and production teams to convert demand assumptions into capacity requirements (internal and external)
- Assist in the resolution of key supply-demand/service-cost issues and establish plan to remove bottlenecks
- Coordinate the regional supply review based on the inputs from the local sites and run simulations when appropriate
- Prepare the Management Business review and align the Senior Leadership team of the organisation for decision making on sourcing / capex plan
- Elaborate a model to optimize safety stocks and customer satisfaction for all parts
- Implement the control process to guarantee execution of the local plants according to plan and drive implementation of mitigation plans in case of deviation
Key Performance Measurements:
- Forecast accuracy
- Bias items
- overdue backlog reduction
- Lead Time
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or Engineering
and minimum 5 years of experience in similar position
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Strategic and tactical thinking
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong leadership skills, ability to listen, influence, drive in a matric environment
- Project management skills
- ERP system knowledge
- Exhibits, drives and communicates a clear understanding of desired results
- Has clear vision and demonstrates the ability to learn, develop and deploy new ideas
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $90 – 140K (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets