Senior Manager Financial Planning & Analysis
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Financial Planning & Analysis Teams develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for financial planning and control. They perform technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. They gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. The Financial Planning & Analysis Teams also perform economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
Role: Senior Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
Location: Remote and/or Berwyn, PA or Harrisburg, PA
Salary: $128,500 – $192,700
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Lead BU FP&A team, own and lead key financial processes: quarterly earnings release, monthly R&O review, month end actual reporting while working alongside the wider stakeholders to deliver segment goals
- Coordinate strategic plan process for BU Appliances
- Provide timely business decision support to Appliances leadership through conduct of financial analysis, reporting and modeling
- Provide insights and recommendations driven by data analytics and advanced modelling techniques, lead BU financial data analytics transformation
- Partner with BU leaders and other BU finance leaders to drive financial objectives and other business activities
- Provide support for special projects and other ad/hoc requests (e.g. capital expenditure analysis, integration activities, restructuring activities, etc.)
- Driving continuous improvement projects around FP&A processes and lead TEOA-F projects for segment.
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE
- Bachelors in Degree in Accountancy or professional accounting qualification (CPA, CIMA or ACCA)
- Master degree or higher or local equivalent may be preferred at this level
- Three (3) to fine (5) years of FP&A experience
- Approximately 15+ years of business experience in MNC and good understanding of US GAAP
- Advanced financial modeling skills – ability to create pro forma or forecasted Income Statements, Balance Sheets, and Cash Flow Statements.
- ERP system knowledge
- Good knowledge of Hyperion and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills in English
- High degree of initiative with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and balance multiple priorities and commitments
- Good sense of analysis and time management skill
- Be able to work under pressure
- Able to lead a team
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $128,500 – $192,700 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets