Manager of Internal Communications
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Marketing Communications teams design, execute and report on internal and external communications and PR activities, engaging with customers, outside agencies, and industry organizations. They define the messages and oversee the implementation of initiatives that engage key audiences using a variety of approaches, including internal communications, media, public relations, and social media, developing ideas and stories to execute internal and external communications. They leverage a trend or storyline emerging from multiple inputs, e.g., team meetings, reports, social and traditional media, politics, and current events, to elevate TE’s brand in the market and partner with marketing colleagues to ensure campaigns, lead generation, and market-facing communications complement one another to drive marketing results and manages the relationship with TE’s public relations agency of record and assigned budget. The Communications team collaborates closely with various stakeholders from the executive leadership team and Human Resources to a variety of product, sales, and internal marketing partners.
The role of the Manager, Internal Communications is responsible for the strategy and execution of internal communications that support the overall strategy and change management efforts for the enterprise. This individual will be responsible for messaging and oversight of initiatives that engage our most important audience, our employees, using a variety of approaches and channels.
The ideal candidate must be a strong and engaging leader who is an expert at communicating in all media (written, oral, video, and digital forms). The successful candidate will collaborate with others in our highly matrixed and dynamic environment, provide innovative communication approaches, and execute with pace to champion change.
Role: Manager, Internal Communications
Salary: $87,600 – $131,400
- Execution of our Employee Value Proposition
- Leadership visibility strategy and tracking
- Consulting and collaborating with teams across all businesses and functions to achieve communications goals
- Management of societal issues
- Increasing employee engagement through the planning and management of key global events
- Maturing and developing our global network of communicators
What your background should look like:
Success in the role requires a strong strategic mindset, exceptional communication skills, experience in designing and implementing sustainable communications processes, and the ability to work seamlessly with leaders at multiple levels. A strong capability to link the strategy with the right execution model is essential, enabling the enterprise to achieve strategic milestones and deliver results.
Must have a strong ability to influence across functions and build relationships with key individuals in different areas of the organization. The successful candidate will have a keen ability to seek the ideas of multiple individuals in the organization and help facilitate the best path forward. In addition, the successful candidate will have the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Technology, Public Relations, or a related field
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience working with or managing internal communication platforms (websites, mobile apps, digital signage, leadership communications, etc.), preferably in a B2B company (previous global experience required)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to be a focused, quick thinker who efficiently solves problems
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and ability to work autonomously including managing remote and in-person projects or events
- Strong leadership skills, a natural ability to collaborate well with others, and the strength to coordinate and facilitate activities with colleagues across multiple functions and across the globe in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $87,600 – $131,400 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets