SALES MANAGER (CRO)-Remote
Location: Carlsbad, California
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Account Management Teams are responsible for selling TE's products, systems or services, providing detailed technical product information and maintaining relationships with customers in assigned geographic territory, industry or accounts.
Business Development Manager – CRO (Clinical Research Organization) is a key role responsible for supporting the Commercial Head of CRO and generating new business. Primary duties include responding and managing all CRO - leads and opportunities, maintaining CRM (Sales Force), closing new business, and managing all commercial administrative tasks such as contracting and budget generation as needed.
- Demonstrate, promote, and sell TE IVD Solutions CRO Services -Strategically present functionality and key value propositions to clients to meet and exceed sales quota.
- Develop and foster relationships – Schedule and conduct introductory emails, calls, and videoconference presentations with potential clients. Maintain close communications with existing and prospective clients to close sales and promote retention.
- Execute sales strategies – Collaborate with lead generation team in continuously uploading potential clients for movement along the sales cycle.
- Meet and exceed targets - Attain monthly, quarterly, and annual quota and goals
- Track progress and results - Record prospect interactions and track goal attainment in CRM system.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelors or higher degree
- 5 to 10 years IVD (In Vitro Diagnostics) sales experience with a minimum of 1 year of direct work experience in Clinical Research
- Demonstrates knowledge of the clinical study process. Candidate needs to understand various aspects of clinical research from study start to completion
- Proven track record in sales, achievement, and leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills and persuasive communication skills
- Must have strong administrative skills to understand and process proposals, NDA’s and other contractual agreements as necessary
- Must have strong knowledge in the Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
- Must be proficient with CRM (Sales Force experience preferred)
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets all deadlines
- Ability to travel as needed
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $100000-140000 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets