Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE’s Medical business unit, offers medical device OEMs, a complete product offering, and capability portfolio for minimally invasive, imaging, surgical, diagnostic, and therapeutic devices. Global presence in all key medical device hubs, we are a premier partner to the world’s leading medical technology companies for their next-generation medical devices.
Manufacturing Technicians are responsible for the safe production of high quality products. This role is for our extrusion team making thermoplastics for medical products .
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Manufacturing Technician III will be responsible for thermoplastic extrusions:
- General setup
- Operation and maintenance of equipment and tooling to support manufacturing and development efforts in a clean room environment.
- Equipment and facility maintenance and cleaning.
- Setup and running of production and prototypes to customer specification.
- All paperwork required per our QA manual & documentation system
- Supporting QA as needed with inspection procedures or any other QA related tasks.
- General support for all manufacturing and development activity.
- Other duties as assigned
Shift: 4x10 - Monday - Thursday 5am-3:30pm
What your background should look like:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years or more of related work experience, including set ups, production runs, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of ISO Regulations
- Experience in medical extrusions, preferably tubing.
- Ability to read, write and speak proficiently in English
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $49K – 74K (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets