HR SOLUTIONS PARTNER II
Location: Medway, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full time
Job Posting Title: HR SOLUTIONS PARTNER II
Job ID: [[id]]
Job Code: 30004793
Business Unit: GLOBAL HUMAN RESOURCES (10003001)
Building: Microgroup INC. (MC1)
Hiring Manager: Theresa Balentine
Recruiter: Valbona Myhedin
Travel: 10% to 25%
Employee Referral Amount: $1,500.00
Education Experience: Other
Employment Experience: Less than 1 year
Location: Medway, MA remote/hybrid/onsite
Base Salary: $64,500- $96,70 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE's HR Solutions Partners function in a variety of Human Resources activities including employment and employee relations, recruiting, termination and data analysis/metrics. They implement Human Resources policies at the country, regional or global level partnering with management to drive company-wide programs and initiatives.
We are seeking a talented, innovative, customer focused HR Leader, for our beautiful location in Medway, Massachusetts. The ideal candidate will have a passion for providing first class HR support to our talented and highly engaged employees. As part of North America HR Solutions team, you will be joining a group of professionals who are passionate about ensuring the future growth of the business while maintaining integrity, taking accountability, working together and continually improving to ensure constant innovation and openness to change. You are the trusted advisor for your management team.
Reporting to the HR Solutions Manager, this position will closely partner with HR Business leaders to guarantee alignment in approaching business needs. The role requires one to effectively work with other HR functions to direct and ensure the successful delivery of HR services required to drive business imperatives within an assigned geographical region and proactively seeks to identify and resolve issues driving HR operational excellence through TEOA (TE’s Continuous Improvement Program).
WHAT A TYPICAL DAY MIGHT LOOK LIKE
- Proactively drive effective HR solutions for client groups comprised Engineers, Product Managers and Manufacturing professionals.
- Support building leader capability, improving workforce capability and positive employee relations practices.
- Provide coaching and consulting to the managers and employees in the areas of performance management, compensation, employee retention, talent planning, leader and employee development, positive employee relations practices, and conflict resolution.
- Understand business cycles and talent needs of the organization to develop human capital strategies to build the capability of the workforce to meet business goals.
- Support recruiting and staffing initiatives, counsel managers in final selections and compensation; Consult with leaders for talent planning and career development.
- Facilitate HR and Organizational Development training resources to local Managers to assist them in developing their people management skills.
- Work with the HR Innovation Centers on compensation and benefits management, payroll and salary administration.
What your background should look like:
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE
- Bachelor’s degree or above or equivalent experience; HR related major preferred
- 1 year experience within Human Resource; Ideal candidate will have previous experience within a Generalist capacity, offering a broad range of expertise within HR spanning Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Coaching and Development.
- Experience partnering with business leaders in a matrixed environment requiring influencing skills.
- Must have an effective balance between strategic and tactical implementation skills.
- Ability to provide innovative solutions and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to act as a credible coach and facilitator and a credible role model for effective leadership and performance.
- Build trust and credibility among his/her team and at all levels within the organization.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills, strong organizational and analytical skills; Process orientated and sense of urgency.
- Travel within region as business needs dictate (up to 10%)
- Human Resource experience within a manufacturing environment is preferred
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $64,500- 96,700 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets