Logistics Workload Planner - 2nd Shift
Location: Tullahoma, Tennessee
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Materials Planning Teams are responsible for the plans, schedules, and monitoring of the movement of material from plants to the Customer Fulfillment Center and then to Customer. They determine schedules in warehouse for picker and packers to meet customer delivery dates. Resources are focused on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through warehouse processes, and the establishment of key performance metrics and benchmarks to monitor actual performance against goals.
This position is for a new facility. From February 10, 2023 until March 2, 2023, the training schedule will be: 9:00am-5:30pm Monday-Friday
Beginning March 6, 2023, this position will have a 2nd shift schedule which includes a 4% shift differential: 2:00pm-10:30pm Monday-Friday
As a Workload Planner, you are responsible for:
- Plans workload schedules for the Customer Fulfillment Center.
- Generate and review Warehouse metrics.
- Communication and coordination with Warehouse teams. Coordinate efficiency improvement opportunities(e.g. optimal sequencing, primary routings) and gaps in capacity based on current shift structure to allowtime for shift adjustments necessary to meet demand.
- Coordinates and communicates requirements within the respective Value Stream.
- Coordinates and communicates with Warehouse teams and shippers to avoid late deliveries
- Initiate and participate in continuous improvement activities related to warehouse planning, customer service and inventory management.
- Review MRP data integrity for assigned work centers and materials.
What your background should look like:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 years of scheduling operations in a Warehouse environment.
- APICS CPIM/CLTD preferred
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access required.
- Strong Knowledge and Experience of MRP/ERP Systems.
- Excellent collaboration skills required. Able to effectively interface at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of processes in Warehouse logistics
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $42,800 – $64,300 (subject to change dependent on experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets