Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s Manufacturing and Process Development Engineering Teams significantly impact new product development projects, driving for excellence in existing manufacturing technologies and methods, and striving to implement new manufacturing technologies to provide improved process and tolerance control. They act as the binding element between product development and manufacturing engineering, ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of this critical interface. They support Product Development in the optimization of designs and piece parts for manufacturability by realizing sample tooling/products/prototypes. They also design, develop, and qualify tooling and processes to meet TE quality and production standards and document all processes and tooling in applicable TE systems.
Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
1. General setup, operation, and maintenance of equipment and tooling to support development efforts in a cleanroom environment.
2. Maintain and/or troubleshoot custom fixtures and equipment
3. Carryout equipment testing, calibration & inspection as required
4. Generate technical documentation for equipment and fixture qualification activities
5. Complete installation and operational qualification steps for fixtures and equipment
6. Testing of equipment and fixtures as directed by the Engineer
7. Complete paperwork requirements per our QA manual & documentation system
8. Other duties as assigned
Domestic and International travel required 5 % to 10 %
What your background should look like:
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be well-organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced self-directed environment
Nice to Have
- Machining experience (ability to operate and maintain a manual lathe and milling machining)
- Ability to read a technical drawing and machine the component from a print
- Drafting experience (ability to generate a technical drawing for equipment components or assemblies)
- Experience with building and wiring equipment
- Previous experience in medical device industry
Pre-Requisition / Job Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years or more of related work experience and/or training
- Ability to read, write, and speak proficiently in English
- An interest in mechanics – understanding how objects work and move
- Knowledge of ISO Regulations
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $47,100
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets