Location: Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Industrial Marketing team is responsible for supporting key markets, distribution partners, product sub-verticals and business value drivers by driving initiatives to create and sustain demand generation and brand awareness. As an Integrated Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for both assisting in and driving the design, execution and reporting on multi-channel marketing campaigns and activities that create new business growth and deepen relationships with the customer base to strengthen market share and brand awareness.
In addition, you will be given assisted projects to aid professional development and learning through marketing events, managing agency relationships, reporting to multiple stakeholder groups, and collaboration across global boundaries.
- Assess competitive landscape and promote TE’s brand with sustainable differentiation
- Assist and drive marketing initiatives to penetrate new and strengthen presence in existing markets
- Analyze markets, create creative briefs and campaign plans
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver milestones on key customer programs
- Work with product marketing team to understand product priorities and promote TE’s position
- Work with channel marketing team to promote TE’s products and solutions with our distribution network
What your background should look like:
Qualifications & Skills
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the assignment
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, ideally with a focus on marketing or a business-related field
- Leadership – a self-starter/initiator who can lead through influence
- Communication skills – presentations, collaboration, creative briefs, and agency communication
- Critical thinking to challenge marketing solutions and digital processes
- Ability to embrace change, work with new tools and adapt new go-to-market strategies
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, project management tools, and reporting tools
Prior Knowledge or Experience
- Educational background in marketing, communications, or a business-related field
- Similar to the above, projects and/or coursework demonstrating the ability to think critically and support business objectives
- Prior internships related to marketing, communications, analytics or business
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $$14.00 – 35.00/Hourly (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
EOE, Including Disability/Vets