Product Engineering Intern
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
At TE, you will unleash your potential by working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world. TE Connectivity is seeking to fill a summer engineering intern position to support product development activities within the TE Appliances business unit.
As a Product Development Intern on our team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Support the Product Engineering team with their day-to-day activities
- Learn the engineering process
- Develop design skills
- Manage and drive their own engineering project which will require the use of skills learned throughout the summer and provide meaningful benefit to the project sponsors
- Document their results and provide a summary presentation to the engineering team at the end of the internship
What your background should look like:
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in Mechanical Engineering
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship
Competitive pay commensurate with experience: $18 to $27 per hour (subject to change dependent on physical location)
Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
What TE Connectivity Internship Program offers:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10-12 week program, interns will be provided with:
Onboarding & Orientation
Professional Development Workshops
EOE, Including Disability/Vets