Process Development Engineering Intern
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
At TE, you can make an impact working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable, and more connected world.
As a Process Development Engineering Intern on our team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Get exposure to the medical device industry and its practices.
- Support process development, to create a positive change in manufacturability and yield.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to help solve manufacturing problems.
- Gain immediate hands-on work experience in catheter device manufacturing.
- Assigned to a project or multiple projects that will be substantive in nature and will create exposure
- Assist in standard engineering tests and experiments with attention to detail.
- Assist in writing and documenting process instructions.
- Create/Improve manufacturing processes and process documentation.
- Coordinate with different functional groups as required.
What your background should look like:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship.
- Overall, 3.0 GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale is preferred
- Summer before final year pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master's or Doctorate degree, graduating between December 2023 – May 2025
- Majoring in Manufacturing, or Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a large workload with multiple priorities
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making
- Strong leadership and technical skills
- Knowledge of MS Office tools. Mainly MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $18.00 – 51.00/HOUR (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
EOE, Including Disability/Vets